To report a crime, please contact your local police agency. For emergencies, call 911.

Contact Us

Citizen Complaints

The Windham County Sheriff's Office strives to provide a high quality and professional service to all people it comes into contact to. Ensuring that our high standards are maintained is of utmost importance to us. To collect as much information regarding your incident as possible, we request that people complete this form. Complaints regarding our employees may be submitted through the following methods:


Complaints can be completed using our online portal here by creating a new ticket and choosing Compliments and Complaints as a topic. You'll need to register for an account with a valid email.

In Person

A person may come to our office in Brattleboro to file a complaint in writing or verbally.

Via Mail

Complaints may be mailed to our office.

Via E-mail

Complaints may be emailed to us at complaints (at)

View details »

Loading Indicator